Thank you for looking at my site. I do this for my fans and customers.
If you want to license my photo(s), you MUST provide your fee in first email. Thank you. More licensing information below.
I ONLY photographed during August 1976 – July 1980.
Please share your stories, cos I love hearing from people. Thank you!
If your message is an unsolicited sales message, it will be treated as spam. Your email and business will be reported for breaking the CAN-SPAM ACT. Violators are subject to penalties of up to $43,280.
Collectors: pls be very specific about your questions and stories. Thank you! I love Collectors.
Licensing for editorial, commercial or merch usage, PLS READ the following. Also on my Licensing Page. Thank you.
- IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE RELEVANT INFO, I CANNOT RESPOND.
- I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE. A Person Can Die From “Exposure.”
- Do YOU work for free? The film-maker, the book-binder, the magazine printer? Why should I continue to do so?
- PLS Write DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT HEADER. In EVERY email!! Or it might be ignored or go into spam folder, missing your deadline.
1 – Specify WHICH IMAGES YOU WANT. I made a store and site TO SAVE YOU and I TIME.
- I am not going to send you jpgs of what I posted.
- Provide ALL the info you have so I can dig up the BEST photo for your needs, if they are not posted.
2 – Contact me ONLY when YOUR or layout person can provide specs as follows:
- Deadline, specs (all: dpi, height AND width in pixels, inches, cm),
- File format (jpg, png, psd, tif),
- Color space (RGB, CMYK).
- IF you are a film-maker, I will make the images 1920 x 1080 at 72 dpi unless specified otherwise.
- NEVER say high res or 3 meg file. That tells me nothing.
- I need SPECIFIC resolution or dots per inch for print. If you don’t know, ask someone who knows! Various papers and printing processes require different resolutions. (I will create in 72 dpi for online, unless specified otherwise.)
3 – I cannot move forward without knowing budget, payment process (invoicing, PayPal, wire transfer, etc) and contact person for payment.
- I use wetransfer.com.
- I upload, you get an email with download link. Which expires quickly. PLS download when notified.
- IF I have to upload again, YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
- Send contract PRIOR to my providing final photos.
- Too many times contracts do NOT match emails. Then I have to waste time dealing with that.
4 – You agree to never distort, stretch nor crop my photo(s) without prior written permission. Violation is breach of contract. Treat my photos with the respect they deserve.
5 – IF you want to license for merch, such as tee shirts, YOU need to obtain licensing permission from performers in most cases. DO NOT come to me without licensing agreements if they are major performers.
I wish you well in all your endeavors.
I ONLY photographed August 1976 – July 1980. That means no, I did not shoot whomever in 1972 or 1985. ONLY August 1976 – July 1980.
Thank you for your interest.
I look forward to serving you when provided proper information.