Hi! I’m pleased to offer affordable Coaching appointments online or phone.
- I deal with a wide range of people and businesses with varying interests and audiences
- For profit, non-profit, fun, hobbyist, or causes
I can offer guidance, clarity and support if you are:
- Willing to explore various options to achieve your goals
- Willing and able to put some time, focus and energy into your journey
- Have an abundance and success mindset (or willing to work on that)
- Willing to complete “Getting To Know You” Discovery inquiry, which will save you time and money
I use Zoom on your computer, phone or tablet or phone.
- NO VIDEO, so don’t worry how you look!
- I use Zoom because I can share my screen (you can share your screen, if you want).
- We both can write or type notes.
- Zoom Install and How-To is below the “Getting to Know You Discovery” application.
- TEST connection and sound at least 30 minutes before your session!
Coaching Investment: $55 for 30 minutes, $100 for 60 minutes and $150 for 90 minutes.
- Payable in advance — BEFORE setting up an Appointment.
- I prefer Venmo or Cash.App (due to hackers, I rather not post my user names. Please Write Me and we can set up your time then too!)
- You can use PayPal and Credit Cards.
Coaching 30 minutes, $55
Coaching 60 minutes, $100
Coaching 90 minutes, $150
Write Me to set up Appointment.
- Sunday – Saturday, 11 am to 9 PM PST
- If you prefer other times and days, please Write Me
- Provide preferred times in PST
- Please allow at least 12 hours to cancel for refunds. Thanks!
Next: Please fill out “Getting to Know You Discovery” application, right below this section.
The following questions are for your use as well as mine.
- Writing your thoughts will help maximize your time and money
- Enables you to feel more comfortable and confident we can move forward
- Space for you to write issues and topics, if wanted
- Fine if you are not sure how to answer any or many questions
- Quite often, I share great advice based on something someone casually mentions and/or writes
After you complete the following, Zoom How-To is beneath. Easy peasy to get started!
For Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux:
- I do not turn on Video.
- My computer has a post-it over built-in camera. I understand being camera shy.
- Zoom is very popular and useful.
You need to install Zoom before we talk:
- Download Zoom to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install Zoom.
- If you need more instructions, step-by-step screenshots: Zoom Install
- Don’t wait til the last minute!
- If you absolutely cannot install it, we can talk by phone. I’ll walk you through it.
- However, being able to download, install and follow screenshots is vital to doing anything online.
- Otherwise, how can you do anything online?
- Unless that’s not a priority for you. That’s fine too. We can work it out!
“Join a Meeting” to Connect
- Go to Zoom.
- You should have been emailed your “Meeting ID” number. Meeting ID can be a 9, 10, or 11-Digit number.
- Go to Zoom.us
- Click or Tap “Join a Meeting” tab on top right corner of homepage.
- When prompted, add your Meeting ID
Sharing Your Screen:
- Click or Tap “Share Screen” at bottom of window.
- Only one person can use screen-share at a time.
- One person must “Stop Sharing” before someone else can start sharing.
- To stop sharing the screen, click or tap “Stop Sharing.”
- Great for writing or typing ideas, questions, notes, links and follow-up tasks.
- Difficult to remember the many details and suggestions I usually make without notes.
- I write or type notes for follow-up if I promise links, files or more info in future sessions.
- YOU will LEARN MORE if you write or type notes.
Make it happen. Now more than ever.